CREATING AND EDITING APPS
Administrators can customize the access users have to the portal by creating Apps and then adding Tabs to those Apps.
To create and edit Apps, users must be assigned a security role with the following permissions:
- Administrator System Role
TO CREATE AND EDIT APPS:
- In the Setup Home page, click Create > Apps.
- Perform one of the following two actions:
- If you want to create an App, click New. Complete the provided fields and then click Save & Close. Click the App you created.
- Click an existing App to edit the App.
- In the Tabs pane, select the Tabs you want to appear on this App by adding Tabs to the right column. After adding Tabs, you can rearrange the order they appear by selecting a Tab and using the Top, Up, Down, and Bottom arrows. If you want to remove a Tab from appearing in this App, select the Tab in the right column and move it to the left column.
- In the Default Landing Tab dropdown menu, select the Tab you want users to first see when they log in or select the App.
- If you want the More Tab (used to access extra and 'Default Off' Tabs) to display on the main navigation menu, check Display 'More' Tab.
- Click Save.
The App has been created and/or configured. Please note that Tabs must still be configured for users to access them. See Adding and Enabling Tabs for Apps for more information.
<< About Magentrix Apps | Assigning Apps to Security Roles >>