ASSIGNING APPS TO SECURITY ROLES
Administrators must assign Apps to security roles to allows users to access the Tabs within. Administrators can manage which Apps users have and which Apps are the default Apps selected upon log in.
To assign Apps to security roles, users must be assigned a security role with the following permissions:
- Administrator System Role
TO ASSIGN APPS TO SECURITY ROLES:
- In the Setup Home page, click Security > Security Roles.
- Click the security role you want to assign the App.
- Click Edit.
- Select the App Settings tab.
- Check Visible for the Apps you want this security role to access.
- Select the App you want to be the default App for users with this security role.
- Click Save & Close.
<< Creating and Editing Apps | Reordering Apps >>