CREATING AND EDITING AUTOMATIONS
Administrators can create automations that will trigger when both evaluation and rule criteria are met. Automations must be associated with an Entity.
To create and edit Automations, users must be assigned a security role with the following permissions:
- Administrator System Role
TO CREATE AND EDIT AUTOMATIONS:
- In the Setup Home page, click Create > Automations.
- If you want to create an automation, click New. In the Entity dropdown menu, select an Entity for this Automation and then click Next.
If you want to edit an existing automation, select the automation.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the automation.
- If you want this Automation to be immediately active, check Active.
- In the Evaluation Criteria section, select an evaluation trigger:
- Created: Evaluates when a record is created.
- Created, and every time updated: Evaluates when a record is created and updated.
- Created, and any time updated which previously did not meet the criteria: Evaluates when a record is created and whenever an existing record meets the Rule Criteria.
- In the Rule Criteria section, select and configure the trigger criteria:
- Criteria are met: Evaluates according to the defined Filters and Filter Logic. See Filters for more information.
- Formula evaluation: Evaluates according to the defined Formula. See Formulas for more information.
- Click Save.
<< About Magentrix Automations | Creating and Managing Email Tasks for Automations >>