MANAGING THE IDEAS MODULE
Manage the Ideas module to update an idea post's Idea Review Status or process Abuse Reports.
Note*: Employee Users can only edit and change their review status if editing within the time limit. Administrators can change review statuses past the time limit.
To change idea post review statuses, users must be assigned a security role with the following permissions:
- Administrator System Role or Employee User
- All Entities, Idea: Read
- All Entities, Idea: Create
- All Entities, Idea: Edit
To process abuse reports, users must be assigned a security role with the following:
- Administrator System Role
TO EDIT IDEAS OR UPDATE IDEA REVIEW STATUS:
- In the Ideas Tab, select the idea you want to update.
- Click Edit.
- If you want to make changes to the idea post, make changes in the editor.
- In the Review Status dropdown list, select one of the following options:
- Not Reviewed: The idea post has not yet been reviewed.
- Under Consideration: The idea post has been reviewed, but no decision has been made about delivery.
- Not planned: The idea post has been reviewed, but will not be delivered.
- Planned for Delivery: The idea post has been reviewed and will be delivered.
- Delivered: The idea post has been reviewed and delivered.
- Click Save.
TO PROCESS ABUSE REPORTS:
- In the Ideas Tab, click the gear button and select Abuse Report.
- Review the Abuse Report. For more information, you can view the original idea post by clicking View Post.
- If the post is not abusive and you want it to remain in the Ideas module, click Mark as Resolved. If the post is abusive and you want to remove it from the Ideas module, click Mark as Archived.
- If you want to review resolved or archived Abuse Reports, click the View dropdown list and select Resolved Posts or Archived Posts.
Return to Ideas Checklist
<< Collaborating on Ideas | Configuring the Ideas Module >>