ENABLING SSO WITH LINKEDIN
Administrators can enable Single Sign-On for their Magentrix portal through LinkedIn. Before SSO can be enabled for their portal, administrators must create an app and configure the app's OAuth on LinkedIn.
To enable SSO with LinkedIn, users must be assigned a security role with the following permissions:
- Administrator System Role
Users also require the following external permissions:
- You must be registered as a LinkedIn Developer
TO ENABLE SSO WITH LINKEDIN:
- Log in to the LinkedIn Developer Network.
- Create a LinkedIn App:
- Click My Apps.
- Click Add New Application.
- Complete the provided form and then click Add Application.
- Note the OAuth User Token and OAuth User Secret fields for later use.
- Open and log in to your Magentrix portal. Navigate to the Setup Home page.
- Click Extend > Connected Apps.
- Click New.
- Select Authorization Provider and then click Next.
- Select LinkedIn and then click Next.
- In the Consumer Key field, enter your LinkedIn OAuth User Token.
- In the Consumer Secret field, enter your LinkedIn OAuth User Secret.
- Click Save.
- Copy the provided URL in the Callback URL field.
- Return to the LinkedIn Developer Network and go to the your Apps page.
- Click the app you created.
- In the OAuth 2.0 Redirect URLs and OAuth 1.0a Accept Redirect URL fields, enter the Callback URL and then click Save.
TUTORIAL VIDEO FOR ENABLING SSO WITH LINKEDIN:
<< Enabling SSO with Google | Enabling SSO with Twitter >>