ADDING AND ENABLING TABS FOR APPS
Tabs must be added to Apps and enabled for security roles for users to access Tabs.
To configure Tabs, users must be assigned a security role with the following permissions:
- Administrator System Role
TO ADD TABS TO APPS:
- In the Setup Home page, click Create > Apps.
- Click the App to which you want to add the Tab.
- In the Tabs pane, select the Tab and click the right-arrow button to add the Tab to the App.
- If you want the Tab to be the first page users access for this App, select it in the Default Landing Tab field.
- Click Save.
TO ENABLE TABS FOR SECURITY ROLES:
- In the Setup Home page, click Create > Tabs.
- Click Tab Assignments.
- From the dropdown menu, select the security role for which you want to enable the Tab.
- Next to the Tab you would like to enable, select the visibility setting:
- If you want to enable the Tab and have it appear in the main menu by default, select Default On.
- If you want to enable the Tab and have it appear in the More menu at the side of the navigation bar by default, select Off.
- If you want to disable the Tab for the security role, select Hidden.
Note*: You may also change Tab visibility directly in the Security Roles menu. See Configuring Security Role Permissions.
Return to Magentrix Tabs Checklist
<< Creating Link Tabs | Creating Custom Tab Styles >>