CREATING AND MANAGING GROUP MEMBER TASKS FOR AUTOMATIONS
Administrators can add Group Member Tasks to user entity automation triggers. A Group Member Task automatically adds a user to a Collaboration Group.
To create, add, and manage group member tasks to automations, users must be assigned a security role with the following permissions:
- Administrator System Role
TO CREATE AND MANAGE GROUP MEMBER TASKS FOR AUTOMATIONS:
- In the Setup Home page, click Create > Automations.
- Click the automation for which you want to add or edit a Group Member Task.
- In the Automation Tasks section:
- If you want to create a new task, click New.
- If you want to edit an existing task, click on the task.
- Select New Group Member and the click Next.
- Complete the provided fields:
- Name: Enter a name for the Task.
- Sequence: Enter a number to order in which the Task is performed during the Automation.
- Description: Enter an optional description of the Task.
- Configure the following Group Member Preferences:
- Group: Select the Group for which the user will be added.
- Member Role: Select the Group role the user will be assigned.
- Notification Preference: Select the default notification preference for users.
- Notification Frequency: Select the default notification frequency for users.
- Click Save.
<< Creating and Managing Email Tasks for Automations | Creating and Managing Follow Tasks for Automations >>