CONFIGURING FIELD SECURITY FOR ENTITIES
Administrators can configure Field Security to restrict specified fields for certain security roles.
To configure Field Security for Entities, users must be assigned a security role with the following permissions:
- Administrator System Role
TO CONFIGURE FIELD SECURITY:
- In the Setup Home page:
- If you want to design a layout for a Magentrix Entity, click Create > Entities.
- If you want to design a layout for a Salesforce integrated Entity, click Extend > Salesforce.
- Click the entity you want to configure.
- Under the More Actions dropdown box, select Field Security.
- In the dropdown menu, select the security role you want to configure.
- Check the desired settings for each field:
- Read: Users can read the field.
- Edit: Users can edit the field.
- Click Save Changes.
<< Configuring Entity Permissions | Entity List Layouts >>