ENABLING FIELD SEARCH FOR ENTITIES
By default, only the Name field of an Entity is processed when a user searches an Entity. Administrators can configure other fields to also be searchable.
To enable field search for Entities, users must have a security role with the following permissions:
- Administrator System Role
TO ENABLE FIELD SEARCH:
- In the Setup Home page:
- If you want to enable field search for a Magentrix Entity, click Create > Entities.
- If you want to enable field search for a Salesforce Entity/Object, click Extend > Salesforce.
- Click the Entity you want to configure.
- Select the Fields tab and then click the field you want to make searchable.
- Click Edit.
- In the Options pane, check Searchable.
- Click Save.
<< About Record Types | Configuring Validation Rules >>