Collaboration enables Social Collaboration module tools for users on the portal.
To configure Collaboration, users must be assigned a security role with the following permissions:
- Administrator System Role
TO CONFIGURE COLLABORATION:
- In the Setup Home page, click Manage > Company Preferences.
- Click Edit.
- Select the Collaboration tab. Configure the following fields and then click Save.
Social Profile Settings
This section allows you to enable the social profile option for users.
- Social Profile: If you want users to access and configure their Social Profile, check this option.
Social Collaboration Settings
This section allows you to manage Social Collaboration module tools for your users.
- Enable Social Collaboration: If you want to enable the Social Collaboration module for the Documents Library and Magentrix Entities, check this option.
- Allow Collaboration (Mingel) Emails: If you want users to receive email notifications from the Social Collaboration module, check this option.
- Include Address in Email Footer: If you want to Include the company address in the footer of email notifications, check this option. Magentrix recommends checking this option to comply with anti-spam laws.
<< Configuring Members Settings | Enabling and Configuring Two-Factor Authentication >>