Post ideas to propose changes to products, services, or processes, and receive input from other users.
To post ideas, users must be assigned a security role with the following permissions:
- All Entities, Idea: Read
- All Entities, Idea: Create
- Tab Settings, Ideas: On
- App Settings: App with the Ideas Tab must be Visible
TO POST IDEAS:
- In the Ideas Tab, click Post Your Idea.
- In the Title field, enter a title for your idea post. A list of similarly named idea posts may appear; check these posts to ensure that your idea has not already been proposed or considered.
- In the Description editor, enter your idea. You may add text, images, or other content to your idea post.
- In the Category drop-down list, select an Idea Category. You may leave this selection as the default, None.
- Click Submit Your Idea.
Return to About the Ideas Checklist
<< Managing Idea Categories | Collaborating on Ideas >>