ENABLING SSO WITH TWITTER
Administrators can enable Single Sign-On for their Magentrix portal through Twitter. Before SSO can be enabled for their portal, administrators must create an app and configure the app's OAuth on Twitter.
To enable SSO with Twitter, users must be assigned a security role with the following permissions:
- Administrator System Role
Users must also have the following external permissions:
- You must be registered as a Twitter Developer
TO ENABLE SSO WITH TWITTER:
- Create a Twitter application:
- Log in to the Twitter Developers page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Tools > Manage Your Apps.
- Click Create New App.
- Complete the provided form and then click Create your Twitter application.
- In the application detail page, click the Keys and Access Tokens tab.
- Note the Consumer Key (API Key) and Consumer Secret (API Secret) fields for later use.
- Open your Magentrix portal, and then navigate to the Setup Home page.
- Click Extend > Connected Apps.
- Click New.
- Select Authorization Provider and then click Next.
- Select Twitter and then click Next.
- In the Consumer Key field, enter your Consumer Key (API Key).
- In the Consumer Secret field, enter your Consumer Secret (API Secret).
- Click Save.
- Copy the provided URL in the Callback URL field.
- Return to your Twitter application page and then click the Settings tab.
- In the Callback URL field, enter the Callback URL.
- Check Allow this application to be used to Sign in with Twitter.
- Click Update Settings.
TUTORIAL VIDEO FOR ENABLING SSO WITH TWITTER:
<< Enabling SSO with LinkedIn