CONNECTING API PROVIDERS
The Magentrix Platform allows integration of APIs to create a unified user experience with third-party applications and platforms. Both OAuth and Basic authorization protocols can be used to connect Magentrix to the API providers.
Magentrix also allows social media authorization providers to be used for Single Sign-On. For more information, see Social Media SSO.
To connect an API provider, users must be assigned a role with the following permissions:
- Administrator System Role
Users must have authorization credentials from the external API provider.
TO CONNECT AN API PROVIDER:
- In the Setup Home page, click Extend > Connected Apps.
- Click New.
- Select API Provider and then click Next.
- Select the Authentication Type you want to use, then click Next.
- Configure the fields and then click Save.
<< About Magentrix Integrations | Enabling Google Analytics >>