Question: How do I give access for a role to assign courses to the employees in the Training module?
Answer: To give access to roles to assign courses, administrators must do the following:
- Navigate to the Training App, then go to LMS Admin Panel > Settings.
- Select the Permissions tab, then select the desired role in the dropdown.
- Select the ‘Administrator’ access level, then check the ‘Manage Course Assignments’ box.
- Select the users to which the role can assign courses, then click Save.
Ensure the Training module is visible to the role via security roles settings:
- Navigate to Setup > Security > Security Roles and open the desired role.
- Click Edit, then under the App Settings tab, click the ‘Visible’ checkbox for the Training app.
- Select the Tab Settings tab, then select ‘Hidden’ or ‘On’, and then click Save & Close.
Question: How do I make Learning Management Reports visible for a role?
Answer: The Learning Management Reports folder is only accessible for administrators. For non-admin users to see the LMS reports, administrators must clone the reports into a new reports folder.
- Navigate to the Reports tab and create a new reports folder.
- On the sidebar, click the gear button next to the folder and then click Edit.
- In the resulting popup click the Share tab, then select ‘Visible to certain groups of users’, then add the desired role, and then click Done.
- In the Reports page, click the Learning Management Reports folder.
- For each report:
- Click on the report, then on the top-right click Actions > Save As.
- In the resulting popup, complete the name fields, then select the LMS reports folder shared to non-administrator roles, and then click Save.
To learn more about the Learning Management System, see the Help Documentation.