CONFIGURING COMPANY INFORMATION
Company Information specifies contact (e.g. mailing address, phone, email) and operational (e.g. locale and fiscal year) information for the organization.
To configure Company Information, users must be assigned a security role with the following permissions:
- Administrator System Role
TO CONFIGURE COMPANY INFORMATION:
- In the Setup Home page, click Manage > Company Preferences.
- Click Edit.
- Select the Company Information tab. Configure the following fields and then click Save.
This section allows you to define general company information. These fields can later be referenced in email template and APIs. Only the Organization Name field is required.
- Organization Name: Enter the name of the organization.
- Organization ID: Unique identifier assigned to your organization by Magentrix. This field is read-only.
- Phone: Enter the organization's phone number. This is an optional field.
- Fax: Enter the organization's fax number. This is an optional field.
- Web Site: Enter the URL for the organization's main web site. If you choose to have the Magentrix portal as your main web site, you can define this field with the Magentrix portal's URL. This is an optional field.
- Email: Enter the general email address for your organization. This is an optional field.
This section allows you to define your organization's address details. These fields can later be referenced in email template and APIs. All of the fields in this section are optional.
This section allows you to define the default locale settings for your users. This determines the Language, Time Zone and Currency that will be applied to users. All of the fields in this section are required.
- Default Locale: Select the default country and language.
- Default Language: Select the default language.
- Time Zone: Select the time zone users will be in.
- Currency Locale: Select the currency users will use.
- Public Calendar: Check to enable Public Calendars in your organization.
Fiscal Year Settings
This section allows you to specify the fiscal year settings for your organization.
- Fiscal Year Start Month: Select the first month of your fiscal year.
- Fiscal Year Name Based On: Select whether the fiscal year should be named after the start month or end month of the fiscal year.
This section provides an overview of organization's information and basic licensing. All the fields in this section are read-only.
- Edition: Indicates which Edition of Magentrix your company has.
- Products: Indicates which Magentrix products your company has.
- Release: Indicates which version of Magentrix your company has.
- Instance Type: Indicates the instance type your company is using.
- License Valid Until: Indicates the date until which the Magentrix license is valid.
- Record Storage: Indicates total record storage allocated to this instance.
- File Storage: Indicates total file storage allocated to this instance.
- Record Storage Used: Indicates total record storage used so far.
- File Storage Used: Indicates total file storage used so far.
<< Overview | Configuring System Settings >>