MASS CREATING USERS WITH CSV FILES
The Magentrix platform allows administrators to create Community Users in bulk rather than individually.
To mass create users, users must be assigned a security role with the following permissions:
- Administrator System Role
TO MASS CREATE USERS:
- In the Setup Home page, click Add Multiple Community Users.
- Click Choose File to upload the CSV file containing IDs of Contacts to be activated.
- If you want users to receive an activation email, check Send Activation Email.
- In the Default Role field, select the Security Roles given to enabled users.
- Click Submit.
<< Changing and Resetting User Passwords | Enabling User Self-Registration >>